The Award Winning Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Datalogging System provides the accuracy of a Dyno Air/Fuel reading right in your vehicle as well as multiple engine parameters. The base system is very easy to install and includes the wideband oxygen sensor, controller, wiring hardware, and the software required to start datalogging and tuning immediately. The Zt-2 reads AFR, Lambda and additional engine parameters. For AFR and Lambda readings only, see the Zt-3.
Why get the Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Datalogging System?
The Zeitronix Wideband Air/Fuel ratio meter and datalogging system is a high quality, stand-alone system for use with carbureted and electronic fuel injection engines. Zt-2 Wideband Kits delivers unmatched quality, features and capabilities. It is not just fully digital, it’s also the smallest wideband O2 controller and datalogging system in the world! The Zt-2 is about the size of 1″ thick business card. Extremely compact design for installation where space is a premium.
Supports Air/Fuel ratio as AFR/Lambda, plus RPM, Vacuum, Boost, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Throttle Position, 0-5 volt sensors, Air/Fluid temperature sensors and Oil/Fuel pressure sensors. Tune fuel injected and carbureted engines.
Very simple installation – connect two wires to +12V and ground and place the O2 sensor in the exhaust stream and you are ready to read AFR! A simple LED indicator displays off, warm-up and running modes.
Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Datalogging System FEATURES
- Lambda: 1.43 to 0.64 Wideband
- AFR: 21.0 to 9.5 Wideband
- Narrowband Output: 0 – 1 volt with configurable rich/lean switching point
- Analog Wideband Output: 0 – 5 volt Linear wideband output (AFR/Lambda range is configurable on the ZT-3)
- RPM: 0 – 18,000 Engine RPM
- Boost/Vacuum: 50 PSI (3.5 Bar) MAP, 75 PSI (5 Bar) MAP, 150 PSI (10 Bar) Gauge Pressure Sensor support
- EGT: 392 F – 2200 F or 200 C – 1200 C
- TPS: 0 -100% Throttle Position Sensor Readings
- User1: 0 – 5 volt input
- User2: Configurable: 50/75/150 PSI Sensors, Air/Fluid Temperature Sensors, plus additional sensor display support through ZDL software.
- Warnings/Triggers for Fail-safe Operation: 0-5V, 4mA output, for use with the ZAVT-1 adding failsafe features. Use with optional relay for triggering additional hardware.
Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Datalogging System SPECIFICATIONS
- 0.1 AFR accuracy
- Operating voltage 10V to 18V
- Switching power supply for oxygen sensor heater
- Precise sensor temperature control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Integrated self-resetting fuse
- Positive lock connectors
- Protected inputs and outputs
- Flexible Plug and Play Sensor Harness with a small, easy to route through the fire wall, connector
- Wideband Oxygen Sensor included
- Easy to install plug and play kit
- Adjustable Narrowband Switching Point
- Warning Alarms and Triggers.
Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Datalogging System INPUTS/OUTPUTS
- Bosch Wideband O2 sensor Input
- Linear Wideband Output AFR = Volts * 2 + 9.6
- Serial data output to the Zeitronix LCD, ZR-1 AFR, and ZR-2 Multi-Gauge Displays
- Serial data output for real time datalogging (PC laptop required)
- RPM Input (tachometer, primary side ignition coil, crank, cam sensor).
The RPM input works in any car and any ignition system. No additional adapters needed!
- Simulated and adjustable Narrowband Output to feed a stock ECU
- Throttle Position Sensor Input
- Boost (MAP) Sensor Input:
– 50 PSI (3.5 Bar) MAP Sensor, or 75 PSI (5.0 Bar) MAP sensor or 150 PSI (10 Bar) MAP sensor
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe Input
- User1 Input:
– 0-5 volt analog input. Voltage data is viewable on all models of the LCD display. Software support for the display of Zeitronix pressure sensors.
– Customized data conversions can be entered to match 0-5 volt sensor specifications. All converted User1 data values are displayed only in the software.
- User2 Input:
– 0-5 volt analog input OR configurable to be used with Fuel/Oil/Boost pressure sensors and Air/Water/Oil/Transmission temperature sensors.
– Data is displayed on the 2010 Model LCD and ZR-2 Multi-gauge as a pressure or temperature.
– Zeitronix Data Logger software will display and log data according to sensor type.
– Customized data conversions can be entered to match 0-5 volt sensor specifications. Customized data conversion values are displayed in the Zeitronix Data Logger software only.
- Warning Output for use with ZAVT-1 warning/trigger box
- 5V output for sensors.
ZDL Datalogging Software
The Zt-2 communicates with a PC Laptop via the serial port (USB to Serial adapters may be used). The ZDL logging software records up to 9 hours of data per log file. May screen layout options are available including Dashboard, overlapped or non-overlapping plots with markers and text. The Zeitronix Data Logger software uses a black background for low profile easy to read night tuning. Logging start, stop and pause are accessible from easy keyboard shortcuts. Excel and text file data export available.
You do not need P4, P3 or even P2 laptop. Leave your new laptop at home and dedicate the old one to car tuning. We give you well optimized software that will run quickly on any hardware capable of running Win95 and up. Win98/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7 compatible.
What is included in a Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Datalogger Kit?
- Zt-2 Wideband Controller
- Bosch 5 wire Wideband Oxygen Sensor
- Oxygen Sensor Harness (10 feet length)
- Signal Harness
- Serial datalogging cable with RJ-12 to DB-9 converting plug
- Zeitronix Data Logger software
- 2 pin connector for the EGT input
Cut your tuning time in half. CALL US NOW to order your ZEITRONIX Zt-2 Wideband Datalogging System!