Zeitronix displays offer clean and easy installation, just like our LCD display, with power and data through a single wire connecting directly from the Zt-2 data port. No extra wires for power connections and multiple displays supported! All displays from Zeitronix allow for simultaneous data logging.
Zeitronix LCD Display
The Zeitronix LCD display is a versatile, easy to mount display for the Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband System. The LCD display plugs in and powers up using a single 5 foot long wire connecting to the Zt-2 DATA port. There are no extra wires for power connections. The Zeitronix LCD display is available with either a silver or black aluminum case. Multiple display configurations can be created, including renaming the Zt-2’s “User2″ input text. User2 text can be letters numbers or symbols and is not limited to the examples given above. Dimensions are 4.7″ x 2″ x 0.9” (120 mm x 51mm x 23mm)
The LCD display provides a stealthy look and important tuning data in high contrast digital format. The LCD fonts are bright white on a black background. High contrast LCD digits are visible even in a direct sunlight. A push of a button located on the right side of the LCD shows peak and hold maximum AFR, Lambda, EGT, Boost and “User2” input values.
Zeitronix LCD Display Data Values
- Air Fuel Ratio
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) (0 – 100%)
- User1 input data (0-5 volts)
- User2 input data configurable to as:
– Voltage (0-5 volts)
– Fuel / Oil / Boost Pressure
– Air / Water / Oil / Transmission Temperature
– AFR/Lambda (Dual Channel AFR/Lambda Display)
Values can be displayed in imperial or metric units.
Zeitronix nDash Touch Screen Display
- Zeitronix nDash display is preconfigured for easy Plug and Play use with the Zt-2, Zt-3 or combination of both.
- Display and data log AFR, RPM, EGT, Vacuum/Boost, TPS, and configurable User Inputs from one or two Zt-2s.
- Run a Dual Zt-2 or Zt-3 configuration for left and right cylinder bank AFR values!
- 4.4″ Touch-Screen offers 480×272 resolution using TFT LCD technology.
- 24-bit full color display with contrast ratio of 350:1
- Dimensions are 5” x 3” x 0.75”, weight is only 0.5 lbs, (127mm x 77mm x 19mm, 275 grams)
- Full OBDII support for display of parameters such as Mass Air Flow, Spark Advance, Coolant Temperature, and many more! (OBDII is not required for use with the Zt-2 and Zt-3.)
- Generic OBDII, Enhanced Ford, Chrysler and GM drivers.
- For additional two channels nDash analog inputs are mapped to Zeitronix sensors.
- Data logging support onto removable memory card so no laptop or PDA required.
- Auto adjusting backlight, night mode, and low power standby.
- Calculate Horsepower, Torque, 0 to 60 Performance, MPG and set configurable trip counters.
- Diagnose and clear check engine light error codes.
- OBDII and Plug and Play Zeitronix Zt-2 cables included.
- N-Dash Zt-2 license included.
- Simple and secure windshield-mounted display.
- Full color analog gauges.
- Mix and Match OBDII and Zt-2 data.
- Graph Zt-2 data points in real time: Wideband AFR-Lambda, RPM, TPS, EGT, Vacuum-Boost, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Oil Temperature, Water Temperature, Air Intake Temperature and more!
- Many other page layouts and styles available.