The reasons why Daigo Saito, World Drift Champion, chooses to use NEO Synthetics.
- ONE ENGINE ALL YEAR!
- Same transmission and differential while doing 1138whp
What an awesome year 2012 has been for Daigo Saito. His achievements include the following highlights:
- 1st overall for 2012
- Fan favourite car of the year
- Ace of the year
- Rookie of the year
- Hardest charging driver of the year
“Thanks to NEO!” – Bridges Racing, the team behind Daigo Saito
The following Neo Synthetics products are used by Daigo Saito in his championship winning drift car:
- Neo 15w50 Racing Engine Oil
For the ultimate performance under pressure, this beefed up version of the high performance motor oil and its built for all forms of racing.
- Neo Keep Cool
An exclusive NEO SYNTHETIC OILS process of concentrated inhibitors to give maximum resistance to rust, corrosion
and mineral deposits in water transfer system.
- Top engine builders have seen up to 30°F temperature drop in some systems
- Improves heat radiation by preventing substances from building up on the interior of cylinder blocks, water pumps, impellers, liners, heads, radiators, and water transfer systems
- Protects system interiors against pitting and staining
- It will not affect any rubber or neoprene hoses or packings.
- Neo 75w90RHD Gear Oil
An “All Seasons” gear oil that takes 80% more load than the competition! Meets and exceeds Mil-L-2105B, Mil-L2105-C, GL-5, GL-6, and SAE J306A. Race proven track record – used by CART, IRL, NASCAR, Formula 1, LeMans, WRC and Off-Road Trophy.
- Neo Superdot Brake Fluid
A maximum performance product for extreme braking conditions. All the factors below allow NEO Superdot 610 to outperform and outlast any brake fluid on the market today…
- For use in motorsport and other applications. Suitable for all disc and drum brake systems except where mineral oil is prescribed.
- Exceeds DOT 4 minimum requirements. Wet boiling point of 421°F/216°C. Dry boiling point of 598°F/314°C higher than any other glycol based brake fluid
- Meets and/or exceeds all current US Federal Standards FMVSS 116 for DOT 3, DOT 4, plus SAE J1703 and J1704
- The low vapor rate reduces the possibility of vapor lock
- Low hydroscopic nature maintains superior brake system performance for longer
- Low compressibility & heightened resistance to corrosion.
- Neo HP800 Wheel Bearing Grease
A 800°F high speed wheel bearing grease designed for peripheral speeds and loadings encountered in circle track racing. Special applications include F1, Off Road, Indy, LeMans and NASCAR.